Outdoor Hill Circuit
Take advantage of the weather and take your workout outside! A grassy area with a hill works best, but see below for modifications.
Warm up with 3-5 minutes of dynamic stretching
Complete each exercise, then repeat from the beginning for a total of 3 rounds. If you don't have access to a hilly area, allow yourself enough room to complete each exercise for 30-60 seconds.
- Sprint up hill, walk back down
- Lunge up hill, walk back down
- Bearcrawl up hill, walk back down
- Sideways lunge up hill, walk back down (lead with right leg)
- Sideways lunge up hill, walk back down (lead with left leg)
- High Knee up hill, walk back down
Cool down with 3-5 minutes of stretching